I have taken some time and developed my "style" of captions and now I wan't more input from all of you who visit Transgender Captions. I want improve my captions so that their is something for everybody. Leave comments on any caption voice your desires . Let me know what you love about the caption and what you hate about the caption. Also if their is an older caption you like and you want more captions like that let me know by leaving a comment on the caption you like. I totally love hearing from all of you and I wan't to make your experience as good as it can be.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Forced Feminization Experience


1 comment:

Vince Stead said...

I just got done checking out your site, and really enjoyed it. I have over 500 titles of books on Amazon and more, mostly lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books under my name of Vince Stead, and my writers, Liz Meadows, Candy Kross, B. McIntyre and more girls, or Fun2ReadBooks also. We have made a lot of the lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books into audio books you can find everywhere that the girls read and record. Maybe you could even post this on your site for me, thank you very much, Vince. P.S. Keep up the nice work on your site!